Ayurvedic Tips For Weight Loss
If we suffer from problems of overweight and obesity, it increase the chances of suffering from diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, decreased libido and occasionally reduced fertility.
Eating correctly, does not have so much to do with eating more or less but to eat the right foods for our body type.
According to Ayurveda, obesity is a disorder of Dosha Kapha. In these people, Ayurveda points out, the Agni or gastric fire is strong, but the cellular fire of the tissues is relatively low. What does that mean? That means excess of food/calories that the person ingests are not burned and, not doing so, becomes adipose tissue, that is, the tissue that characterizes the person who is obese or overweight.
The reasons for obesity can be many, from hereditary factors of the endocrine system to excess stress, from pecking between meals to metabolic changes caused by the intake of some drugs such as steroids and oral contraceptives. The main factor in obesity, however, is usually the always harmful combination of eating a lot and exercising little.
Ayurvedic weight loss remedies
Ayurveda offers various Ayurvedic remedies or advice to lose weight. Among them we can distinguish the following:
- Take hot infusions of ginger, mint or cinnamon once or twice a day.
- Drink hot water mixed with 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Drink, at least an hour after dinner, If you like to drink something between meals, choose raisins, which are a mild laxative.
- Do not take corn, pancakes as they are salty, oily and it is hard to digest them.
- Eat raw and cooked cabbages as it prevents and reduces the transformation of simple carbohydrates such as fat sugar, a condition that favors weight loss.
Ayurvedic Tips for Losing Weight
Beside Ayurvedic medicines, remedies and yoga. The way of living life also contributes a lot in weight loss program, below are some of the recommendations to loose weight. These are as follow:
- Do not sleep during the day.
- Do not set the goal of losing a lot of weight in a short time.
- Avoid drinking cold drinks. During meals, it is preferable to drink warm water.
- Avoid eating oily and fried foods.
- Reduce the consumption of dairy products.
- Reduce or eliminate radically the intake of lamb, veal or pork.
- Eliminate alcohol and tobacco consumption.
- Eat-in a quiet environment, sitting and avoiding doing it altered or stressed.
- Eat at a moderate pace, neither quickly nor slowly.
- Eat only when you are physically hungry.
Best medicine for this problem is U-2 Slim Kit. You can buy this on our web portal