How Can I Make My Skin Fair And Glowing?
Our health, well-being, and vitality begin with the natural balance of our constitution (Prakriti), so living according to the principles of Ayurveda.
Nutrients and toxins resulting from the interaction of the psychobiological forces of our body (the Doshas) travel through the Rasa dhatu (plasma) and can affect any organ, but the skin is the most visible. The skin is the largest organ in our body, capable of feeling and reflecting the state of our general health.
What kind of skin you have?
- Vata Skin: It is thin, cold, dry and rough.
- Pitta skin: It is moist, hot, sensitive and prone to irritation and rashes.
- Kapha skin: It is thick, moist, cold, oily and congested (clogged pores).
If your skin is Vata type: You must nourish and hydrate, avoid alcohol and caffeine that dehydrate you.
If your skin is Pitta type: You should refresh it, stay away from the sun, avoid spicy and fermented food.
If your skin is Kapha type: You must tone and revitalize, look for astringent (apple) and bitter (spinach) foods and avoid processed and sweet food products.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle Tips For Glowing Skin
- Drink warm water:Ideally, drinking water should be in small sips during the daytime, which helps a body to release toxins, and so it prevents the growth of acne. Expert’s suggestion is that an adult must drink eight 8-ounce glasses daily
- Eat bitter and astringent foods:All fruits and vegetables that helps to keep your liver healthy are ideal for your blood to remain clean and therefore also your skin. For example all green leafy vegetables.
- Be sure to evacuate every day:According to Ayurveda, evacuate 2 times a day is ideal. You can help yourself with plums, warm water, fiber, and potatoes.
- Get used to doing self-massage:It can help you lubricate and nourish not only your skin but your organs in-depth; in the long term, they tone and revitalize your body tissues.
- Have a light dinner and if possible before sunset. If you eat late, your body will not be able to digest these foods, which will produce (ama) toxins.
- Sleep every day at the same time. Establishing a fixed time to go to sleep and getting up guarantees healthy sleep patternsover time. Remember that it is during the night that our body detoxifies and repairs itself.
- Positive thinking every day:It is also most important that you keep positive thoughts every day, you can rely on gratitude, recognizing the blessings around you daily or in daily affirmations.
- Physical activity and meditation: Move your body, perform physical activity, drink plenty of water, consume herbal infusions and take your time a day to breathe, to meditate and practice yoga or other related practices. That will not only keep your spirit and mood more jovial but also end up having a favorable impact on your skin.
How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally?
People might wonder which Ayurvedic medicine is best for glowing skin? Below you will find a series of ways that can be great to keep your skin healthy.
- To combat acne and exfoliate your skin:If you want to put into practice a good exfoliating trick and suitable for removing pimples, do not hesitate to use Fairy-7 Pack two times a week and Fairy-7 Combo pack two times a day.
- To nourish your skin: You can easily keep your skin nourished and hydrated. For this Herbal Era Face Wash can come to you wonderfully. Best thing is it is good for all skin types.
- Eat seeds and nuts:Another Ayurveda tactics to nourish the skin efficiently is eating seeds. This is something interesting since these usually have a high content of omega 3 fatty acids, which never hurt and keep the skin in good shape. Luxmi Omega-3 capsules is the best way to nourish your Skin. For within kind of glow Luxmi Omega-3 capsules do wonders.
- Tips for oily skin:Dissolve a teaspoon of Fairy-7 Face Pack with curd or dahi , making a paste. Curd or dahi can be replaced with chilled green tea. Apply the mask on the face, leave on for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. Wash your face with Herbal Era Face Wash.
- Tips for normal skin: Dissolve a teaspoon of Fairy-7 Face Pack with Milk Cream/ Malai , making a paste. Apply the mask on the face, leave for 20 minutes, rinse with normal water and apply your night cream.
- Tips for acne-prone skin: Mix a teaspoon of Fairy-7 Face pack with rose water, making a paste. Apply the mask on your face and leave for 20 minutes. Use Herbal Era Face Wash and Fairy-7 combo to get rid of pimples and acne marks.